, a company that captures, feeds, studies, processes and markets bluefin tuna, bases its quality policy of meeting the expectations of its customers, sustainably, innovating in each of its processes, by means of a team committed to responsibility, self-control, transparency and continuous improvement.
QUALITY CONTROL POLICY PRINCIPLES:
- Be loyal to our customers, identifying and meeting their needs and expectations.
- Establish and promote a quality system that ensures innovation in our processes and complies with ISO 9001.
- Ensure food safety of our products through the implementation of a periodically-reviewed HACCP plan, as the basis of a safety management system in accordance with the requirements of the FSSC22000 standard.
- Encourage and develop teamwork to improve process efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and any other requirements to which our organization subscribes.
- Create a work environment that encourages teamwork so that employees can develop their full potential and be proud of their work.
- Minimize accidents by promoting proactive practices in preventing risks in all the team’s activities.
- Strengthen our cooperative relationship with our suppliers and work with them as an integral part of our quality system, participating in its improvement.
Our Management is committed to this policy, considering the principles established therein to be one of the fundamental pillars of our strategic direction and undertakes to ensure compliance at all levels of the Organization.