GRUP BALFEGÓ, a company that captures, feeds, studies, processes and markets bluefin tuna, bases its quality policy of meeting the expectations of its customers, sustainably, innovating in each of its processes, by means of a team committed to responsibility, self-control, transparency and continuous improvement.
QUALITY CONTROL POLICY PRINCIPLES:
- Be loyal to our customers, identifying and meeting their needs and expectations.
- Establish and promote a quality system that ensures innovation in our processes and complies with ISO 9001.
- Ensure food safety of our products through the implementation of a periodically-reviewed HACCP plan, as the basis of a safety management system in accordance with the requirements of the FSSC22000 standard.
- Establish and promote an environmental management system based on the ISO 14001 standard.
- Make a constant effort and continue to identify, characterize and reduce the environmental impact derived from our three activities.
- Use resources rationally and reduce waste production.
- Encourage and develop teamwork to improve the efficiency in the processes.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and any other requirements to which our organization subscribes.
- Create a work environment that encourages teamwork so that employees can develop their full potential and be proud of their work.
- Minimize accidents by promoting proactive practices in preventing risks in all the team’s activities.
- Strengthen our cooperative relationship with our suppliers and work with them as an integral part of our quality system, participating in its improvement.
- Assume a commitment of social responsibility.
The Directorate, committed to this Policy, considers the principles to be established in this, as one of the fundamental pillars of the seva strategic direction and will support its completion in all the levels of the Organization.